Peter Bowen Racing Facilities
- 70 Boxes, including 20 in our recently constructed American barn.
- 6 furlong straight uphill all-weather carpet gallop connected to;
- 4 furlong round all-weather carpet gallop
These two gallops allow our horses to do continuous work at distances of two miles.
- One furlong deep sand round gallop
Two schooling arenas – both with all-weather carpet surfaces. One of these has both hurdles and fences for schooling.
- Several multi-acre turn-out fields
- Sand turn-out paddock
- Horse Walker
- Treatment box
- Indoor wash-down area
- Scoping and trachea washing